Why work with us!
As part of our HR initiative, career development is also high on our priorities. It is our goal to ensure that employees are able to develop their professional abilities while traversing and growing on their career path successfully.
The opportunities that we offer through our career development program are developed in response to the feedback that we have received over the years from our past as well as present employees. Browse some of our career opportunities here.
Digital Campaign Manager
- Social media paid & organic campaign management for Leads Generation (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube)
- Google Ads Campaign Management via Search Ads, Display Ads, Smart Ads, Video Ads, App Download Ads etc
- Detailed understanding & experience in SEO/SEM & SMM and Mass Email Communications
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure accurate and error-free content following brand guidelines
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Promote organic content (news articles, blogs, Tweets, Facebook and Linked posts)
- Monitor social media sites to identify negative content. Use technical skills to eliminate this content
- Reply/revert/disseminate all inbox message including comments on App Reviews & Rating & Website Chat window
Relationship Manager – Real Estate
- Focus on the Primary Projects allocated by the Company.
- Ensure sales for the allocated projects.
- Increase client conversion for allocated projects.
- Managing leads through calling & other marketing efforts
- Managing customer data in Company CRM
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Company
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- To Handle RETAIL and HNI clients.
- Have to Handle different times of Markets like Mcx, Ncdex, Nse commodity, Bse commodity, ICX,
- To have knowledge about trading Software, like Trade App, Algo, EXTRA & BOLT.
- To have commodities Delivery Knowledge.
- Have to give proper Market Advice, Regular Position Updation, MTM intimation to Clients and main focus on Revenue Generation.
- Reactivation & Meeting - Existing clients & Calling & Lead Generation for New Clients.
- Routine work like order reconciliation, Trade Confirmation to be given to clients.
- Coordination & Cooperation with existing team members, and better synergy with Marketing, RMS & IT Team.
- Have to attend a Seminar Organised by us & Exchanges
- Ready to work in Night Shift in office exigency or on the instruction of HOD.
- Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth clients.
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client’s profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
- Experience of selling investment products like AIF, PMS, Mutual Funds, Bonds & Structured products
- Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the –risk vs reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Increase your own book and Investment AUM portfolio size through deepening relationships and new acquisition
- Identify and execute on new business opportunities with existing clients
- Excellent track record of managing portfolio of Clients and generating revenue.
- Direct-sell products and services to both new clients.
- Liaison with Distributors to resolve queries and revenue generation.