Why work with Kunvarji !!
As part of our HR initiatives, Career Development is also a high priority area at Kunvarji. It is our goal to ensure that employees are able to develop and sharpen their professional abilities while traversing and growing on their career path, successfully.
Our Career Development programs are well conceived and implemented in response to the feedbacks that we have been receiving over the years from our past as well as present employees. Browse some of our Career Opportunities here for a mutually rewarding career ahead…
Kunvarji Beckons Aspirants and Professionals to become the Best Financial Talents in the Country and our Journey for Excellence in whatever we do, continues…
Research Analyst – Commodity
- In depth knowledge related to Commodity & Currency segment.
- Generate intraday and positional recommendations for Commodities and Currencies.
- Knowledge related to various trading strategies based on fundamental and technical research.
- To resolve the queries from clients related to trading and hedging for commodities and currencies.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly Research Report.
- Maintaining track record and profitability of the strategies generated.
- To present the group by the delivering knowledge through seminars and webinars.
- To represent the group at the print and broadcasting media coverage.
Business Intelligence (BI Developer)
- To construct Workflow Charts and Diagrams , Studying system capabilities and Writing specifications
- To improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications. To recommend controls by identifying concern areas and writing improved procedures
- To define Project requirements by specifying project milestones, phases & elements, constituting project team and formulating budget
- To track project progress , resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions
- To maintain user confidence and safeguard operation’s confidentiality
- To prepare Technical reports by collecting, collating , analyzing and summarizing data & trends
- To validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- To conduct and coordinate Financial, Product , Market, Research related to operations and support Strategic Business Planning within various departments and client groups
- To interpret, evaluate and inter- relate research data and to develop integrated Business Analysis and Projections in sync with Strategic Decision making
- To plan and Coordinate the development of Primary and Secondary Market Research studies to support strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives
- To conduct daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analysis of current processes using operational Matrix and Reports
Marketing Communication – Executive/Sr. Executive
- Proficiency in Written and Verbal Communications
- Language proficiency- English , Gujarati, & Hindi
- At least working knowledge about Event Management, Graphic Design and Formats for various Social Media platforms, Printing of Stationery , Graphic Design , Video Editing etc. desirable.
- Ability to comprehend creative needs and briefs
- Good Co-ordination abilities with internal and external clients
- Should be a team player with career orientation and positive attitude to learn and grow.
- Computer proficiency is a must.
Business Operation – Head
- Coordination with vendors and implementations from time to time for updates in front office and back office.
- Coordination with vendors and implementations from time to time for updates in online software and applications including E-KYC, Live RMS and others.
- Oversee the operations & processes in the departments of KYC, DP and RMS.
- Coordination with professional clearing members & banks for derivatives and CM segment. Further timely coordination for extra ordinary daily limits and overall Bank Guarantee Limits.
- Coordination with company finance and clearing team for daily payin/payouts, settlements, stock pledge/repledge.
- Coordination and maintenance of operations for SEBI registered PMS, Registered Investment Advisory services – Wealth Management Services.
- Maintenance and relationships with HNI clients and Sub brokers.
- Verification and implementation of applicable circulars, guidelines and processes as notified by exchanges and regulators from time to time.
- Connecting the requirements of operations, compliance and business from time to time and in sync with each other.
- Maintenance of relationships & communications with the Clients, Bankers, Exchanges, Vendors & Professional Clearing Members.
The proposed Candidate having 2 years of experience of working with Merchant Banking Firm Or should have worked with Listed Companies Or should have experience working in Practicing Company Secretary Firm.
Should be having basic knowledge and sound interpretation skill of regulations contained in SEBI ICDR (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) 2009 and should be well versed with its latest amendments.
Should be able to work independently on the assignments like Takeover (Open Offer), Delisting, Rights Issue, Buyback, Drafting of Fairness Opinion, ESOP Certification, Information Memorandum for the purpose of direct listing, should be aware of IPO process.
Knowledge of Companies Act 2013 and should be having the strong interpretation skills for the acts rules contains in it.
Should be good in drafting.
Should be able to prepare presentations for clients in MS PowerPoint and MS World also good basic knowledge of Excel is required.
Should be good in doing research of various documents filed in SEBI & Stock Exchanges and from research portals or software.
Should be fluent in client interaction in English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Should possess operational knowledge from account opening to sales.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Indian equity and commodity market
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio
- Keeping the clients updated on their orders
- Crossing selling third party products
- Need to maintain relations with the clients and with the team members.
- (Branch business advisory, equity Advisory, broking advisory, HNI advisory, HNI acquisition, business development broking)
Business Development Manager
- Identify Distributors for products under Family Farms / Gharana
- Ascertain Credit profile and market standing of the Distributor
- Generate sales through the appointed Distributors
- Timely collection from these distributors
- Daily communication with the distributors, providing market intelligence and relationship building
- Regular travel and liasion with distributors
- Generate market intelligence and market survey for new products
WEB Graphic Designer & Developer
- Design & Develop responsive website pages
- Content Management System expert
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations on the website based on competition insights
- Develop and implement a link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly websites / ads pages
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content strategy and creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work closely with the social media team to align social distribution and drive traffic to the website
Social Media Manager
- In depth experience with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter advertising
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for various channels
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Very good grip on English language and content writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media marketing tools
- Producing creative content for digital platforms ( Blogs, PR and SEO articles etc.)
- Writing Product Description and Reviews
- To maintain consistency, accuracy and originality of content
- Understanding the SEO process to effectively use keywords
- To produce SEO-friendly content
- In-depth and effective Web Research
- Writing Meta Descriptions
- Would be responsible for acquiring new clients and managing and retaining such relationships by delivering best standard of services
- Identify key contacts at potential client to establish and foster relationships
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain broking services to guide their choices
- Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation majorly through brokerage from equity, commodity & currency
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet revenue targets set
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell of product like SIP, MF, PMS, AIF etc to all the clients
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally
- To focus on the Primary Projects allocated by the Company.
- To ensure sales for the allocated projects.
- To work on the leads assigned for primary projects.
- To increase client conversion for allocated projects.
- To make calls, conduct meetings, and briefing the clients about the allocated primary projects.
- To maintain daily MIS on CRM Systems.