Why work with Kunvarji !!
As part of our HR initiatives, Career Development is also a high priority area at Kunvarji. It is our goal to ensure that employees are able to develop and sharpen their professional abilities while traversing and growing on their career path, successfully.
Our Career Development programs are well conceived and implemented in response to the feedbacks that we have been receiving over the years from our past as well as present employees. Browse some of our Career Opportunities here for a mutually rewarding career ahead…
Kunvarji Beckons Aspirants and Professionals to become the Best Financial Talents in the Country and our Journey for Excellence in whatever we do, continues…
Merchant Banking – Business Development
Capital Market Services : IPO, Business Valuations, Open Offer, Buyback, Rights Issue, Delsiting.
Debt Syndication : Raising funds for our clients from Banks & Financial Institutions.
Transaction Advisory : Fairness Opinion, Scheme of Arrangement, ESOP Certification, M&A Advisory, Private Equity.
- Carrying out effective market research to identify potential targets for capital market, corporate finance and fund raising services.
- Carry out discussions with your primary/secondary reporting authority on the potential targets and arrange meetings for the same.
- Conducting a web based research and data mining of prospective clients and getting in touch with the Senior Management team of the Company to get an understanding on the services which can be pitched to them.
- Should identify clients and should be able to convert leads into meetings.
- Should be constantly bringing in new clients on board and should be a self-starter.
- Basic understanding on subjects such as fund raising from banks, mergers and demergers, basic SEBI guidelines and financial analsysis - balance sheet and P&L.
- Should be able to cross-sale other services of Kunvarji like Broking / Wealth Management / Real Estate / Agro Commodities / Global Logistics.
- Managing Trades of HNI, Corporate & Institutional Clients
- Regular Market updates to Client on Market Movements
- Preparing and sending all the end of the day MIS/ Reports to the clients.
- Coordinating with the back office for all the end of the day process.
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance framework.
Chartered Accountant – Logistics
Accounting and Finalization
Control & Monitoring of Accounts, Compliance & Finance
Control Over Day to Day Accounting,Book Keeping and Payments,Regular Audit for Accounting of All Revenue and Expenses of Company.
Managmment of Finanace Requirements with reference to Business Needs.
Liason with Vendor Dept.,Clients and Transporter and CTO's for Accounts Purpose.
Analysis of Cost and Expenses on Regular Intervals.
Preparation of Annual Accounts on yearly basis.
Providing necesary information and assisting in filing income tax return and tax audit report.
Authorising payments after verification of supporting evidence.
Managing the Team of Accountants and Regular Training .
100% Timely Compliance.
Preparation of Data and Timely Submission of Data for GST ,TDS Return and Finalisation of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Return.
Preparation of Data and Liason with Department and Consultant for Direct and Indirect Tax Assesments.
All Other Compliance as and when require for Income Tax,GST and Other Laws
Monitoring & ensuring compliance of companies act and FSSAI and other applicable.
Overall Monitoing of Business Operation & Reports MIS submission of Financial MIS for Integrated Logistics Business . Branch Wise , Segment Wise Profitability Monthly as well as Quarterly.
Cash Flow Manangement Reporting on timely basis.
Decision Making MIS with Permutation and Combination of Various Reports for Business Analysis.
Exceptional Reporting wherever Require, Contract Wise Revenue Reporting.
MIS and Regular Reporting for New Capital Cost Infusion,Warehouse Infrastructure MIS.
Vetting of the New Proposal or Project for Logsitics Business.
Finanace Management, Liason with Banks,Renewal of Facilities and ROI optimisation
Liason with Banks for Finance and Renewal of Facilities,BG Booking and Realisation,Cash Credit,Loan Review ,Limit Set up,Avail finance at Minimal Rate.
Submission of All the Relevant documents to Banks for BG and other limit set up purpose & Renewal Purpose.
Group Company Transactions Monitoring as per Compliance Needs.
External and Internal Customer Satisfactions
To achieve the Best Serving among others by real time response to Internal as well as External Customers.
Liason with Clients , Banks. Vendors and CTO's Transporter and other Internal Departmentfor Operation,Regular liasoning and real time revert for various details to be provided to Bankers.
Internal Communication with Operations, Busines Department , Branches for Operations related task to respond require details and to request for the various details for reporting purpose within defined time. Studying and preparing for participating in online tenders, related to the business of the company.
- Proficiency in Written and Verbal Communications.
- Language proficiency- English , Gujarati, & Hindi.
- At least working knowledge about event management, graphic design and formats for various Social Media platforms, Graphic Design , Video editing etc. desirable.
- Ability to comprehend creative needs and briefs.
- Good Co-ordination abilities with internal and external clients.
- Should be a team player with career orientation and positive attitude to learn and grow.
- Computer proficiency is a must.
Relationship Manager – FAS
- Would be responsible for acquiring new clients and managing and retaining such relationships by delivering best standard of services
- Identify key contacts at potential client to establish and foster relationships
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain broking services to guide their choices
- Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation majorly through brokerage from equity, commodity & currency
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet revenue targets set
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell of product like SIP, MF, PMS, AIF etc to all the clients
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally
- To Handle RETAIL and HNI clients.
- Have to Handle different times of Markets like Mcx, Ncdex, Nse commodity, Bse commodity, ICX,
- To have knowledge about trading Software, like Trade App, Algo, EXTRA & BOLT.
- To have commodities Delivery Knowledge.
- Have to give proper Market Advice, Regular Position Updation, MTM intimation to Clients and main focus on Revenue Generation.
- Reactivation & Meeting - Existing clients & Calling & Lead Generation for New Clients.
- Routine work like order reconciliation, Trade Confirmation to be given to clients.
- Coordination & Cooperation with existing team members, and better synergy with Marketing, RMS & IT Team.
- Have to attend a Seminar Organised by us & Exchanges
- Ready to work in Night Shift in office exigency or on the instruction of HOD.
Research Analyst – Commodity
- In depth knowledge related to Commodity & Currency segment.
- Generate intraday and positional recommendations for Commodities and Currencies.
- Knowledge related to various trading strategies based on fundamental and technical research.
- To resolve the queries from clients related to trading and hedging for commodities and currencies.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly Research Report.
- Maintaining track record and profitability of the strategies generated.
- To present the group by the delivering knowledge through seminars and webinars.
- To represent the group at the print and broadcasting media coverage.
Planning & Executing Best- in- Class Farm Practices.
Identifying soil condition and farm inputs for appropriate farm produce.
Modern irrigation systems and its implementation.
Implementation of commercial level farm practices.
Identification of most suited crop pattern for farms.
Use of scientific tools and machinery for irrigation, inputs, soil, weather and pre / post-harvest analysis.
Regular intervention through continuous monitoring for improving the output.
Coordination with commercial department for best realization of farm produce
Prepare, implement and oversee various SOP’s.
Act as a Profit Centre Head and lead the team for desired outcomes.
- Responsible for building relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High-net-worth clients.
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client’s profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
- Selling investment products like PMS, Investment Advisory Portfolios, Mutual Funds, Bonds & Structured products.
- Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the – risk vs reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Increase your own book and Investment AUM portfolio size through deepening relationships and new acquisition
- Identify and execute on new business opportunities with existing clients
- Direct-sell products and services to both new clients.
- Liaison with Distributors to resolve queries and revenue generation.
- Should possess operational knowledge from account opening to sales.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Indian equity and commodity market
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio
- Keeping the clients updated on their orders
- Crossing selling third party products
- Need to maintain relations with the clients and with the team members.
- (Branch business advisory, equity Advisory, broking advisory, HNI advisory, HNI acquisition, business development broking)