- Create communication and marketing strategies for products, events, and promotions.
- Plan, Execute and Manage all the Events and Activities of the Organization.
- Directs in-house and external graphic designers, photographers etc for the completion of marketing projects.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Provides hands-on advertising support for assigned departments, paying close attention to timelines.
- Develops an understanding of short- and long-term department goals and planned initiatives.
- Works with leadership to take the pulse of overall business activity to identify cross-marketing opportunities.
- Stays informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation.