- Financial Services
- MBA (Finance), MS (Finance), CS , M.Com, B.Com, BBA
Website Kunvarji Group
Skills & Experiences
Required Qualification: MBA (Finance), MS (Finance), CS , M.Com or such other commerce graduate with strong and relevant experience in the subject matter Required Experience: Not less than 4 - 5 years
Required Minimum Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Beneficial Computer Skills Database applications such as Prowess (CMIE) , VCCedge, Capitalline, Bloomberg, MCA Portal or such other software/database.
Capital Market Services : IPO, Business Valuations, Open Offer, Buyback, Rights Issue, Delsiting.
Debt Syndication : Raising funds for our clients from Banks & Financial Institutions.
Transaction Advisory : Fairness Opinion, Scheme of Arrangement, ESOP Certification, M&A Advisory, Private Equity.
- Carrying out effective market research to identify potential targets for capital market, corporate finance and fund raising services.
- Carry out discussions with your primary/secondary reporting authority on the potential targets and arrange meetings for the same.
- Conducting a web based research and data mining of prospective clients and getting in touch with the Senior Management team of the Company to get an understanding on the services which can be pitched to them.
- Should identify clients and should be able to convert leads into meetings.
- Should be constantly bringing in new clients on board and should be a self-starter.
- Basic understanding on subjects such as fund raising from banks, mergers and demergers, basic SEBI guidelines and financial analsysis - balance sheet and P&L.
- Should be able to cross-sale other services of Kunvarji like Broking / Wealth Management / Real Estate / Agro Commodities / Global Logistics.